A white pantsuit is a classic, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be versatile. It’s all about finding the right top to pair with your suit.
Here are some tips for what tops to wear with your white pantsuit:
- Tops with sleeves are good for office settings or formal occasions where you want to appear more conservative and professional.
- Tops without sleeves are great for casual settings, like an outdoor wedding or beach day on the weekend.
- If you’re wearing a sleeveless top under your white pant suit, make sure the neckline isn’t too low or revealing—you don’t want it to distract from the look of your whole outfit!
- A white button-down shirt
- A T-shirt or tank top in another color (like black or red)
- A collared shirt with a patterned tie (this is a great way to add some interest!)