When it comes to what tops to wear with a midi skirt, there are endless options. We’ve put together a few outfits that you can mix and match to create dozens of different looks.
Midi skirts are great because they don’t require much in the way of accessories. As long as you have something on your chest, you’ll be good to go.
Here are some ideas for tops to wear with your midi skirt:
- T-Shirts: T-shirts are an easy and casual way to dress up a midi skirt. You can either wear one tucked in or out—either way, works! If you’re going for more of an edgy look, try wearing a graphic tee with distressed jeans or shorts.
- Tanks: Tanks are another great option for dressing up a midi skirt. They look great under business blazers or button-ups, but they also work well with dresses and other formal pieces too!
- Blouses: Blouses are perfect for office attire—they’re professional but still feminine enough for everyday wear as well! Try pairing one with a pencil skirt for an instant office outfit upgrade.
- Wear a cardigan over a button-down shirt. This look is great if you want to hide any bumps or lumps that might be showing under your midi skirt.
- Sweatshirts: If you want to be able to throw on something comfortable but still look put together, try pairing your midi skirt with a cute sweatshirt. It’s soft and cozy, but it has enough structure to make sure that your outfit still looks polished and stylish!
- Long sleeve shirts: One of our favorite things about midi skirts is how easy they are to dress up or down—and long-sleeved shirts are an excellent way to do just that!