Wearing a leather skirt is a great way to add some edge to your look, but it’s important that you pair it with the right top. When choosing a top, keep in mind that leather is usually very heavy, so you’ll want to make sure that the material of your top isn’t too light or see-through. Also, remember that your top should be long enough to cover any skin that might show.
Here are some examples of what tops will work well with your leather skirt:
- A button shirt – A button-down shirt works well with a leather skirt because it’s long enough and has enough weight to cover any part of your body that might show through.
- A cardigan – A cardigan gives you another layer of warmth without adding too much bulk to your outfit.
- A blazer – Blazers make for a great addition to any outfit because they’re flattering and stylish without being overly complicated.
- Shirts with a big V neck will look great with a leather skirt. You can wear this shirt tucked into your skirt or not.
- A knit sweater is another option. The sweater will look great with a leather skirt because it is casual and stylish at the same time.
- You can also wear blouses and t-shirts with your leather skirt. Just make sure that they are long enough so that they won’t show too much skin when you sit down or bend over.
- If you have a leather skirt with fringe, try pairing it with a tank top that has fringe on it as well for an added layer of texture and interest.
- A loose-fitting top can be paired with any kind of skirt for an easy transition from day to night.