When you’re looking for a casual outfit that’s perfect for the weekend, there’s nothing more comfortable than converse sneakers.
They’re easy to slip on, and they go with just about anything. But it can be hard to find the right thing to wear with them—especially if you don’t have a lot of time!
That’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you find the perfect outfit for your converse shoes.
You might be wondering: “What do I wear with my converse sneakers?” If so, here are some ideas:
- A pair of jeans or leggings and any top will look great with your sneakers. Try layering a long sleeve tee under a lightweight jacket or cardigan if it’s chilly out!
- You can also try pairing your converse sneakers with some shorts or capris. This is especially cute when paired with an oversized sweatshirt or sweater dress in neutral colors like grey or black.
- If you want something more formal, try wearing black pants with heels and a pretty blouse or dressy top instead of the usual turtleneck sweater combo we see all
- Pair them with a long maxi skirt and a white t-shirt for an effortlessly chic look that’s perfect for brunch or dinner out.
- Wear your converse sneakers (women) with a pair of ripped jeans and a graphic tee for an edgy look that’s still totally feminine.
- If you want to add some flair to your outfit, try teaming your converse sneakers (women) with a pair of chunky platforms and an oversized sweater for a relaxed outfit that’s perfect for running errands on the weekend or hanging out with friends at home.