All the Italian women we know have a signature style, and we think it’s worth taking notes on.
So, what do Italian women wear? We’ve got some ideas.
1. They wear whatever they want. We mean it: if you’re trying to look like an Italian woman, it doesn’t matter what you’re wearing—because the most important thing is that you feel good in it. Feel free to experiment with different types of clothing, colors, and textures until you find something that makes you feel confident and comfortable.
2. They don’t always wear black—but when they do, they look cool as hell! If you’re not sure how to pull off black without looking like a goth or a funeral home employee (which is certainly not what we’re going for here), try experimenting with other shades of dark grey or navy blue instead (or even earth tones like brown or tan). With these shades, you can still get the same feeling without being too dark and gloomy!
3. They are always well put together, but never overdressed—and they never seem to sweat under the collar or worry about wrinkles or stains on their clothes!
4. Italian women know how to accessorize. So make sure you have jewelry that fits your personality and a nice handbag so people know you’re an Italian woman. You don’t want to look too stuffy or too casual, so make sure you find something in between that works for you!
5. You can also accessorize with sunglasses, but make sure they’re not too big or too small—you want them to be just right!
6. When it comes to shoes, Italian women go for flats because they’re more comfortable than heels. If you’re looking for something more formal, though, try some wedges or peep-toes—just make sure they’re not too tight because that’s not the look we’re going for here!
7. When it comes time for makeup, stick with something simple like mascara and lip gloss (we love MAC lipsticks). Try using different shades of reds or pinks so people know what kind of girl they’re dealing with when they see these colors pop up on your lips!