Orange is a fun, bold color that can be a great addition to your wardrobe. But when you’re shopping for clothes, you’ll want to make sure they go with the rest of your clothing.
Here are some ideas:
1. Orange goes well with black because it’s a strong contrast and makes the other person stand out more in a crowd. It also looks great with browns and tans, which are some of the most popular neutral colors.
2. If you’re looking for something more formal, try pairing orange with white or cream-colored fabrics like cotton or linen. These will help balance out the brightness of the orange without making it look too bright or overwhelming on its own!
3. For those who want to add some texture to their outfit but still stay within the color scheme, consider pairing orange with denim (especially if you have blue eyes). This will give your look some depth without taking away from all of its other elements (like if you were wearing plaid).
4. Wear a solid color top with an orange dress or skirt. A basic black or white t-shirt would work well, as would a plain white button-down shirt or blouse. You could also do a long-sleeved top in a muted shade of orange—this will help draw attention to your face and hair (if you have any).
5. A light-colored scarf can add interest to your look without overwhelming it. It’s best if the scarf is not too bright; something in white or cream would be nice.