Floral dresses are a great choice for any season. They’re feminine, comfortable, and stylish—and they look great with just about anything. But if you’ve ever worn a floral dress before, you know that it can be hard to find the right accessories to go with it. Luckily, we have some great tips on how you can rock your floral dress with confidence!
What Color Accessories To Wear With A Floral Dress?
1) First things first: think about what kind of flowers are on your dress. If they’re bold and bright, try wearing simple accessories in neutral colors like black or white. If they’re more subtle and muted, try pairing them with brighter accessories like pinks and purples.
2) Next, remember that there’s no rule that says you have to match your purse or shoes to your outfit exactly! You can mix and match different colors in the same color family to create a cohesive look. Just keep in mind that darker colors will stand out more than light ones when paired with a floral print—so if you want to make sure your shoes don’t get lost in the pattern, consider sticking with lighter shades instead!
3) If you’re going for more of an edgy look, try wearing black accessories with your floral dress. This will add an extra layer of style to your outfit while still keeping things simple and elegant.
4) Keep it simple. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer number of colors and patterns that exist in a floral print, but there’s no need to match them all—or even most of them. Instead, choose one or two colors from your dress and pick accessories that complement them.
5) Go for contrast. If you’re wearing a bold floral dress with bright colors, try wearing a neutral (or even black) handbag to contrast with it. If your dress is more muted, opt for something with more color like a red bag or blue jewelry instead!
6) Accessorize with gold accents if you want to add some glamour to your outfit! Gold jewelry will help tie together an otherwise disparate outfit while adding a touch of elegance and luxury that will make you feel like royalty!