Relaxed-fit pants are the perfect option for a casual day out, but they can be tricky to get right. Here’s how to wear relaxed-fit pants like a pro.
1. Keep your top simple. Relaxed-fit pants can look great with a loose top that hangs off one shoulder, or with a simple tank top. Don’t try anything too ornate, as it will weigh down the look and make you look bigger than you are.
2. Choose heels over flats. The key to making relaxed-fit pants look good is keeping them slim and sleek—and that means sticking with heels over flats! The right heels will elongate your legs and make your waist look smaller, so no matter how big or small your derriere is, they’ll help balance things out in all the right places!
3. Try a belt if needed! If you have trouble balancing out the volume from your pants by wearing heels, try adding a belt instead! It’s another great way to add shape without drawing attention away from those beautiful curves (or lack thereof).
What Tops To Wear With Relaxed Fit Pants
The relaxed fit pant is one of the most popular pants in our closet. It’s soft, comfortable, and can be worn with just about anything! Still, we always find ourselves wondering: what tops should I wear with this pair of pants?
Well, we’ve got you covered. Here are our top five picks for tops to wear with relaxed fit pants (or any relaxed-fit pants for that matter).
1) The T-Shirt: A classic T-shirt looks great with any pair of relaxed-fit pants. You can go for a plain white one or try out some fun prints like stripes or polka dots. If you want to get fancy, try a color-blocked shirt—the different colors will make your outfit pop while still complementing your pants.
2) A Sweater: A sweater is another great option for pairing with relaxed fit pants. With so many styles available now—from loose knit to cable knit—you can find something that fits perfectly into your wardrobe without an issue. Just make sure it doesn’t come down too low on your hips or create any unflattering bulges around the stomach area!
3) Look for a loose-fitting top that will complement your relaxed fit pants. Wrap tops work well because they create an illusion of curves and help create a flattering silhouette even if it’s not very fitted in other areas of the body like waist or hips.
4) If you want a more fitted look, then try pairing your relaxed fit pants with form-fitting tops such as pencil skirts or A-line skirts in order to give yourself more shape without looking too bulky or frumpy!
5) A cowl-neck sweater is a great way to style your relaxed fit pants because it is both feminine and comfortable.
6) A fitted blouse with a pair of jeans will make you look like you are ready for the office but still feel comfortable in your clothes.
7) A flowing top can dress up your relaxed fit pants without making you feel like you have to wear something uncomfortable or tight on your body all day long!
What Shoes To Wear With Relaxed Fit Pants
If you want to wear your relaxed-fit pants out on the town or to work, then a pair of pointed-toe flats might be the way to go. The pointed toe will elongate your legs, which looks great with relaxed-fit pants. You could also try a pair of low heels or even sandals! If you don’t have time for heels, try some cute flats that have a little bit of padding in the sole so that they’ll feel more comfortable on your feet all day long!
Casual sneakers – These are one of my favorites because they look great with any outfit—and they’re perfect if you just want something simple and comfortable that won’t get in the way when you’re out and about. They come in a range of different colors and styles, so there’s something for everyone!
If you want to look stylish and put-together, you don’t want to wear sneakers with your relaxed fit pants. Instead, opt for a pair of heels or oxfords. While you can get away with black shoes, it’s best to stick with neutral colors like brown or tan.
If you’re going for a more casual look, consider wearing flip flops with your relaxed fit pants. This is especially true if you’re wearing them on the beach or at the pool.
Go with a higher heel if you want to make your outfit look more formal and put together—the higher heel will lengthen the leg line and make it look sleek rather than bulky or clunky.