With all the business casual dress codes floating around, it can be hard to know what you should and shouldn’t wear. Luckily, we’ve done the work for you!
Here are some of our favorite business casual shoe styles for women:
* Heels: The classic heel is always a good choice for office wear. They’re not too high and they’re not too low, so they’ll make a great base for any outfit.
* Flats: Flats are another great option because they’re comfortable, but still have enough height to look professional. They also come in a wide range of styles and colors, so you can really mix it up with these shoes!
* Knee-high boots: When it comes to boots, knee-highs are our favorites because they’re just high enough to feel professional without being too tall or heavy on your feet. You can pair them with skirts or pants as well as dresses and jeans!
When you’re looking to dress up, but not too much—when you want to look professional and still be comfortable—you need a pair of shoes that can help you do just that.
We’ve got some great recommendations for you:
1. The oxford: A classic style that never goes out of style, the oxford (you might also know it as the penny loafer) is one of the most versatile shoe styles around. It can be worn with pants or skirts, and it’s great for springtime and summer wear.
2. The wedge: Wedges are the perfect summer shoe because they help elevate your outfit without adding too much height or bulk to your outfit. They’re also great for people who have trouble walking on heels all day long!